You can start a subscription plan (Lite, Standard, Pro) with the ‘monthly frequency’. When you make the purchase, recurring payment auto-renewal will be active by default. After the first month, your subscription will renew automatically. You can then cancel auto-renewal anytime before the second month ends.
To cancel auto-renewal, here is what you need to do:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on the Account drop-down menu from the top-right corner of the Scanova dashboard
- From the drop-down, choose ‘My Transactions’
- You will be redirected to a page that shows all orders
- Select your order ID and choose ‘Cancel Recurring Payment’
You can also reach out to Eric Vu at [email protected] to request cancellation of auto-renewal.