When you create a QR Code using Scanova, it is saved in the Saved QR Codes tab.
To edit the design of your saved QR Code:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are not a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial
- Go to saved QR Codes
- Choose the right campaign folder created by you from the list. Note that if you have not created any new campaigns, your QR Code will be in the Default Campaign
- Click on the QR Code you want to edit
- Click on Design & Download button on the top right corner
- If you have previously chosen a design, you will be directed to the Customize design page. If you are designing for the first time, you will have a choice of three design options - Standard Black & White, Fancy with Custom Logo, and Fancy with Custom Background. For the latter case, click on Customize under the column of your choice.
- Edit design and click on the Update button.
- You can now Download your QR Code with the new design.