To receive payments through Paypal, you will first need to create a Paypal QR Code.
When a Paypal QR Code is scanned, it opens the Paypal payments page with company info, product name, and amount.
Follow these easy steps to create your own Paypal QR Code using Scanova:
- Login to your account on Scanova. If you are a new user, you can sign up here
- Click on the Paypal option listed under the Business category
- On the page that opens, fill in all the details asked for
- Click on Create QR Code
- A Save QR Code window will open
- Choose a Campaign folder to save your QR Code. If you don’t have any Campaigns, click on New Campaign to create one
- Give your QR Code a Name
- You can choose to create either a Static or a Dynamic QR Code
Read : What is the difference between Static and Dynamic QR Codes
- You will also see options to Customize URL Hash and Password-Protect your QR Codes. You can skip these options if you are not an advanced user
- Proceed to click on Save to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you will get three design options to choose from - Standard, Custom Logo Design, and Custom Background Design
- You can either design and customise your QR Codes or directly download any one of the three options
Note : Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image.