QR Codes can be used to share Google Map locations.
Follow these simple steps to create a Google Maps QR Code using Scanova:
- Login to your account on Scanova. If you are a new user, you can sign up here
- Click on the Google Maps option listed under the Business category
- A page titled Search Google Maps for Location/Add Location Coordinates will open showing a map and a Search Box.
- In the Search Box, enter the location you wish to create a QR Code for
- A Save QR Code window will open
- Choose a Campaign folder to save your QR Code. If you don’t have any Campaigns, click on New Campaign to create one
- Give your QR Code a Name
- You can choose to create either a Static or a Dynamic QR Code
- You will also see options to Customize URL Hash and Password-Protect your QR Codes. You can skip these options if you are not an advanced user
- Proceed to click on Save to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you will get three design options to choose from - Standard, Custom Logo Design, and Custom Background Design
- You can either design and customise your QR Codes or directly download any one of the three options
Note : Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image.
Once you scan the QR Code, it redirects you to Google maps with the location marked as your destination.