First, you will need to generate a QR Code:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are not a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial
- Choose a relevant category from the category option and click on QR Code type you want to generate. If you could not find the relevant QR Code, you can search it using the search QR Code bar
- Add content and click on Create QR Code
- Add a new campaign or choose from the existing campaign
- Add a QR Code Name
- Click on static/dynamic as per your requirement
- Click Save and your QR Code will be generated
- You have three design options to choose from - standard, custom with logo, and custom with background
- To customize design of your QR Code, click on Customize from any one column of your choice.
- If you choose Standard or Custom with Logo, you will be able to edit eye & data patterns, colors, and logo in the center.
- If you choose Custom with Background, you will be able to edit the background image of the QR Code i.e. merge a semi-transparent QR Code on top of your creatives
Once you have finalized the design in each case, click on Update to save the design. You can then proceed to Download the QR Code.
10. Download this QR Code and put it on your promotional material
11.Test your QR Code by scanning it