To share a PDF file via a QR Code, you must first generate a PDF QR Code.
Follow these simple steps to create PDF QR Codes using Scanova:
- Login to your account on Scanova. If you are a new user, you can sign up here
- Click on the PDF option listed under the Recommended category
- On the page that opens, click on Upload File and upload your PDF file
- Once the file is uploaded, click on Create QR Code
- A Save QR Code window will open
- Choose a Campaign folder to save your QR Code. If you don’t have any Campaigns, click on New Campaign to create one.
- Give your QR Code a Name
- You will also see options to Customize URL Hash and Password-Protect your QR Codes. You can skip these options if you are not an advanced user
- Proceed to click on Save to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you will get three design options to choose from - Standard, Custom Logo Design, and Custom Background Design
- You can either design and customise your QR Codes or directly download any one of the three options
Note : Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image.