When you subscribe to Scanova by making your first purchase, you agree to subscribe to a recurring payment plan. This means that your Scanova subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the subscription cycle.
Important: Option of recurring payment is clearly denoted during payment and this can be unchecked if you want to opt our of recurring payment.
To cancel your recurring payment, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go your account menu on the top right corner and choose My Transactions
- Click on the order for which you want to cancel the recurring payment
- Click on the Cancel Recurring Payment button
- You will receive an email confirmation from our payment gateway partner 2Checkout
- You will not be billed in the next cycle but your data will remain saved with us for a year in case you want to restart your subscription